Listen to Oracle’s former director of competitive intelligence as he discusses how companies have increased win-rates, improved competitive positioning, and helped to plan for the future by using internal crowdsourced competitive intelligence.
This webinar shows you how to:
- Create a “crowdsourced” competitive intelligence strategy leveraging internal competitive knowledge sources from new employees, customer-facing employees (new logo sales, inside sales, account teams, solutions/sales engineers), partners and partner development executives, and product management employees
- Use customers as a source of intelligence
- Leverage existing competitive data in CRM databases to identify competitive trends
- Use technology to harness and distribute competitive intelligence in real-time
- Create an intelligence sharing culture
Join Tim Rhodes, former director of competitive intelligence at Oracle, for this lively discussion about real-world examples of companies that have created programs to increase competitive knowledge mining and sharing and the best practices they’ve put in place.