“It is essential to adopt a structured approach to collecting buyer insights. Now, if companies decide just to do an ad-hoc buyer interview or win-loss interview, and it’s not a more structured process, then companies will end up relying on anecdotal information and never truly understanding the buyer” — Diana Igua
In this episode of Pragmatic Live, Rebecca Kalogeris, VP of marketing for Pragmatic Institute, interviews two experts from DoubleCheck Research —Diana Igua, director of marketing & operations and Jen Doyle, research director, about why win/loss is an essential activity for any company.
- What win/loss programs provide to product managers, product marketers and sales teams
- Why a collection of conversations is more meaningful than one story
- How to establish a standardized and focused process for structuring win/loss research
- Why surveys aren’t an adequate replacement for win/loss interviews
- Two approaches to get target groups to engage with a win/loss interview
This course is the first step to becoming truly market-driven You’ll learn how to understand the market, how to use market knowledge and how to master the Pragmatic Framework.