“The first success criteria for positioning I use is if all the key constituents within the client organization have clarity and a united point of view on what the brand and the company stand for. The second is if the salesforce feels energized. The ultimate metric is business success, such as customer acquisition or growth.” – Ulli Appelbaum
In this episode of Pragmatic Live, Rebecca Kalogeris, VP of marketing for Pragmatic Institute, interviews Ulli Appelbaum, an independent brand strategist about positioning.
Ulli has over 20 years of experience developing communication strategies and positioning platforms for various clients. Ulli recently authored the [Brand Positioning Workbook: A Simple How-To Guide To More Compelling Brand Positioning, Faster](A Simple How-To Guide To More Compelling Brand Positionings, Faster)
- Ulli’s systematic approach to branding and positioning, including internal stakeholder interviews, competition analysis, and customer research.
- Types of positioning deliverables after completing initial research
- Why positioning can help you when things don’t go according to plan
- How to measure the success of positioning work
- Common problems that occur in positioning projects
This course helps you gain a thorough understanding of your buyers and how they like to buy so you can build product marketing strategies that deliver results.