The vital importance of asset assessment is often overlooked in the bustle of your next deadline. While we are busy strategizing and streamlining, we often don’t realize that one of the most effective ways to support, nurture, and expand our products lies within the existing resources of our own companies’ DNA.
So how can the assessment of our assets, tools, teams, and content help us to capture opportunities and deploy strategies ahead of the competition?
Join us as we welcome Sandi Olson, Senior Marketing Content Manager at Microsoft for a conversation on how utilizing the right asset assessment techniques can help you to analyze, prioritize and make forward-thinking pivots before your competitors.
In this conversation Sandi will share:
- How to approach asset assessment through a lens that allows you to revive, streamline and support any business strategy
- Ways you can utilize assessment to better integrate positioning and messaging
- How healthy asset hygiene enhances strategy development
- Archive, archive, archive
- Tools and processes you can leverage to ensure you are finding meaningful opportunities within your assets