In this issue:
- Pragmatic Institute’s Annual Product Management Salary Survey 2005 Each year we conduct a survey of product managers and marketing professionals to bring you information about compensation as well as the most common responsibilities for product managers. Here are the results for 2005!
- Ask the Expert: Creating a Market-Driven Culture
- Corporate Blogs for Technology Businesses: Authentic Marketing at Work There are many ways to market your company on the web. Now we have another important alternative: the Corporate Weblog (blog).
- Managing Product Requirements: Where Did all My Customer Insights Go? Here are some of the most important questions that product managers face every day. This article illustrates how Requirements Management not only helps your company deliver more customer-driven products but how it helps you personally work more efficiently.
- On Demand Enterprise Software Demos Nobody can argue the value of delivering a super compelling demo. But how? One common theme is that a top-quality demonstration should not simply list product features and functions but should grab the audience’s attention by speaking directly to business issues.
- Case Study: NetContinuum knows which marketing programs are most effective.