Are you ready to break with the past and make becoming a market driven leader your new year’s resolution? If so, join Pragmatic Institute instructor Paul Young to explore how to conquer the status quo, become the voice of your market, and transform your company, your career and yourself.
In our first webinar of 2015 we will share:
- The biggest obstacles to being market driven, and how to overcome them
- Personal examples of how Pragmatic Institute techniques help our alumni connect with their markets and get significant results for their organizations
- Illustrations of how becoming the “go-to” voice of the market propels people into positions of leadership, advances their careers, makes them more money and increases their scope of responsibility
- The single biggest trap that people fall into when trying to become the voice of their market
- How market success is not only building the right things, it’s killing off the wrong things