“If something takes longer to automate than to actually do it then don’t automate it. Because that’s something that we see happening a lot, that analysis that happens maybe once every quarter gets automated. There’s no point in that.” — Marco Szeidenleder
In this episode of Data Chats, host Chris Richardson interviews Marco Szeidenleder, managing partner at Pandata GmbH about the early stages of data projects and the importance of building a strong foundation for scalability.
- How to identify quality and trustworthy data consultants
- Looking for compatibility when deciding whether or not to switch databases or tools
- Leveraging data dashboards effectively with stories
- Why building data structures is an iterative process
- How to avoid wasting resources on data projects
- Businesses that benefit the most from machine learning
Continue Learning | Data Science for Business Leaders
Data Science for Business Leaders shows you how to partner with data professionals to uncover business value, make informed decisions and solve problems.
Understand how business leaders and data practitioners contribute at each stage of data projects to drive results that have real impact on your organization