COVID Safety Policy
The health and safety of Pragmatic Institute’s extended community remains our top priority. All in-person attendees will be required to review and acknowledge Pragmatic’sEvent and COVID-19 Policy and Code of Conduct prior to attending any training.
The policy states, in part, that you confirm and agree that:
- You have received at least two doses of vaccine for the novel coronavirus (“COVID”). Please note, you may be asked to show proof of vaccination or proof of negative test taken 48-hours prior to the start of the class.
- You are not experiencing symptoms of COVID (such as cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell, or fever).
- You do not have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID.
- You have not come in contact in the last 14 days with a person who has been confirmed to have or suspected of having COVID, nor have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
- When required, you will wear a mask at all times, other than when eating or drinking, during the Event, and strive to social distance during the Event.
- You will comply with all federal, state, and local laws, orders, directives, and guidelines related to the Event and COVID-19 while participating in the Event, including, without limitation, requirements related to vaccination, valid negative COVID tests, hand sanitation, social distancing, and use of masks and face coverings.
- You will follow all policies, protocols, rules, instructions, recommendations, and cautions of Pragmatic Institute and/or the facility where the Event is taking place at all times during the Event; and
- If at any time you begin experiencing symptoms of COVID, you will immediately discontinue further participation in the Event.
The full form and all terms related can be accessed here.
We’re also committed to doing our part to create a safe and healthy environment, including:
- All Pragmatic Institute instructors traveling to in-person training sessions for in-person teaching have been fully vaccinated.
- Attendance/seating capacity will be restricted to allow for social distancing.
- Blocked off sections of seating or providing attendees at least 6 feet of spacing (CDC guidelines).
- Use of multiple entrances and exits to discourage queuing.
- Per CDC recommendations, we require attendees to wear a mask at all times during instruction.
- Group work/breakout assignments – Adequate space will be provided for attendees to spread out in the classroom or areas adjacent to the classroom where they can remain socially distant during group work.
- Staggered arrival times for check-in to avoid queuing at registration.
- Course materials will be pre-set at student desks. Training materials will be pre-packaged in individual sealed bags and will include a Pragmatic Institute amenity kit containing PPE.
- Touch-free check in process.
- The venue will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces within the venue at least daily or between uses as much as possible—these include door handles, sink handles, drinking fountains, grab bars, and hand railings.
In addition, we will continue to monitor evolving realities around COVID-19, adjusting as needed to ensure the safety of our attendees and employees.