Product professionals are often tasked with building and selling things that—in many cases—they’ll never use themselves. While the Pragmatic Framework helps us identify the market-driven processes and ingredients we’ll need to launch a product that solves a specific market problem, we need a way to connect with our products to our buyers. How do we develop creativity that compels prospects to take action?
On Tuesday, February 9, at 1:30 p.m. ET we were joined by Greg Bond and Erik Wolf from Colorado-based marketing agency estound. In this great discussion, they shared how to take the tools and insights product marketing managers have at their fingertips and translate them into powerful marketing messages that resonate with the market. In this insightful conversation, they covered how to:
Mine your NIHITO calls for messaging gold
Find the insights you’ve been missing from your SEO reports
Put yourself in your customers’ shoes with the right tips and exercises
Document and distribute the messages with the most potential
Watch the webinar here:
- Article | 10 Tips for Creating Successful Product Marketing Content
- Podcast | Improving Your Business with Content
- Article | Ask the Expert: Where Do I Focus My Content?
- Podcast | How to Reinforce Your Company’s Value with Content Marketing
- Article | Are We Doing Content Marketing Right?
- Podcast | Improving Your Website Content
- Article | Global Content Marketing