Learn how data professionals can refine their skills in creating and communicating practical business solutions in our recent Data Chat, “Applying Data Analysis to Strategy: A Proven Approach.” The webinar featured Barton Poulson, founder of datalab.cc, and Mike Lukianoff, a data science expert and advisor. Key topics included:
- How to solve the chasm between business executives and data professionals to drive data-driven decision making
- The real reason why 80% of data science projects fail
- A walk-through of the Pragmatic Data Analysis Model (also referred to as the Pragmatic Data Insights Model)
- A business case, and other real-world scenarios, to which the model can be applied
- Key takeaways for improving partnerships between data teams and stakeholders
You can view or download the slides for “Applying Data Analysis to Strategy: A Proven Approach” here.