Resources

Refine by Type
Refine by Topic
Refine by Vertical
Refine by Tag

Listen to Data Chats on

Businesswoman networking using digital devices
Article

5 Common Misconceptions About Data Maturity

Companies that don’t utilize data lean heavily on intuition and industry experience when making business decisions. Data-driven companies are different.
Category: Data Science
The Power of Data Storytelling for Business
Article

The Power of Data Storytelling for Business Impact

In a world where data is increasingly becoming more accessible, it is more important than ever for businesses to learn how to leverage data to their advantage. 
Category: Data Science
Podcast

GoDaddy’s Senior Data Scientist on Evaluating Customer Lifetime Value

This episode is from our latest Product Chat webinar >> watch the webinar Customer life value (CLV) is a key indicator for businesses to better understand long-term and financial viability. A high CLV translates into brand loyalty, increases in sales...
Category: Data Science
paperwork and reports on 80/20 rule in data
Article

Overcoming the 80/20 Rule in Data Science

Data practitioners spend 80% of their valuable time finding, cleaning, and organizing the data, leaving only 20% to actually perform analysis on it. More often than not, data scientists spend hours preparing and cleaning the data to produce a report for stakeholders, only to find out they were looking for something else or didn’t understand the analysis enough to act on it.
Category: Data Science
Balancing Profits and Ethics
Article

A Conversation on Ethical Use of Data in Business

It’s vital for organizations to be open and transparent and spend time discussing ethics within the business.
Category: Data Science
Podcast

Ethics and Data with Kirsten Martin

“Businesses in the long term and people in the long term are better off strategically if they act in a way that people can trust,” — Kristen Martin In this episode of Data Chats, Chris Richardson interviews Kristen Martin about how to approach data from ...
Category: Data Science

Sign up to stay up to date on the latest industry best practices.

Sign up to received invites to upcoming webinars, updates on our recent podcast episodes and the latest on industry best practices.

Training on Your Schedule

Fill out the form today and our sales team will help you schedule your private Pragmatic training today.

Subscribe

Subscribe

Training on Your Schedule

Fill out the form today and our sales team will help you schedule your private Pragmatic training today.