Get the Resources
You Need to Succeed
Want to learn more about Python? Check out these great resources.
- Automating Excel with Python
- Python Multi-Threading vs Multi-Processing
- MATLAB vs. Python NumPy for Academics Transitioning into Data Science
- Ranked: 15 Python Packages for Data Science
- Automatically Generating License Data from Python Dependencies
- Embedding D3 in an IPython Notebook
- NLTK vs. spaCy: Natural Language Processing in Python
Pandas and scikit-learn
Get the skinny on all things pandas and scikit-learn with these tools:
Data Science in 30 Minutes: The Podcast
TDI instructors chat with data experts on the topics you want to hear about most. Check out great episodes on:
Cheat Sheets for Pandas, Scikit-learn, SQL and Python
Who is The Data Incubator?
Ready to Take Your Data Skills to the Next Level?
Data Science Essentials
Data Science Essentials from The Data Incubator is an 8-week online class designed to strengthen your data skills, whether it’s to improve your core data wrangling and analysis or to qualify for our data science fellowship program. Successfully complete Data Science Essentials and you’ll automatically earn a space in our Data Science Fellowship program, plus a scholarship of $1,000!
*New!* Data Analytics Fellowship Program
Take your data skills a step further with our intensive data analytics fellowship program. Available part-time for 20 weeks, this program will show you how to solve real-world business problems through data wrangling with Python and pandas, machine learning with scikit-learn, data analysis with SQL, visualizations and more.