“We try to be pristine in our application of the definitions, and what it is we’re actually trying to accomplish can sometimes get lost in the shuffle” – Kirsten Butzow
In this episode of Pragmatic Live, Rebecca Kalogeris, VP of marketing for Pragmatic Institute, interviews Kirsten Butzow, Senior VP, customer operations at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Sprints and how the market cares about usefulness and impact—not methodology
- Who is driving the release planning discussions
- How to collaborate for a launch
- Why requirements should start with data and market research
- The helpful role of a retrospective
Want to learn more about effective launches?
is a course that helps you create a more strategic approach to exceed your business objectives. Learn to execute successful launches that align your entire organization around the same strategies and goals.