Making sense of qualitative data is a challenge.
Unlike quantitative data, it’s unstructured, complicated and can’t be translated easily into clear chats and graphs.
So what happens is qualitative data is collected without creating structure.
The problem is there is no inherent value in collected data. The value must be extracted.
This ebook is going to teach you a methodology for structuring qualitative data to uncover patterns and deliver value to your stakeholders
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Pragmatic’s Qualitative Encoding Process
- The difference between inductive and deductive qualitative encoding
- Interviewing best practices
- The importance of patterns
- Getting team alignment around the process of encoding qualitative data
You’ll also get to practice this encoding process with a mini-activity.