Software usage analytics gives you deep insight into what happens after the download. From overall user engagement, product usage and feature adoption to platform and architecture reporting, you’ll have actionable insight into who’s using your software and how they’re using it.
You’ll learn how to analyze software usage to make data-driven decisions that improve your bottom line.
Keith Fenech, vice president of software analytics at Revulytics, shares case studies and examples of how these insights are used to drive revenue by:
- Converting more trial users
- Improving customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Creating roadmaps that deliver features your users actually need
- Accelerating development and maintenance on what matters most
- Increasing retention rates
|Download the Slides||Get Notified of Webinars|