An effective customer-validation program provides insights that allow product teams to make market-driven product development and roadmap decisions. But what if your resources are limited?
When you watch our webinar, you will learn how product teams without a full-time customer-testing team can leverage turnkey assets to run quick and efficient customer-validation (alpha, beta, and field) tests to ensure better market acceptance and revenue growth.
Luke Freiler, CEO of Centercode, will discusses how these lean customer-validation testing assets can help you:
- Discover new insights by exposing your product to a broader audience outside the QA lab
- Segment your product’s experience into different testing topics
- Gain valuable feedback from even a small group of targeted testers
- Determine which types of product feedback you should look for (bugs, suggestions, surveys, etc.)
- Determine which parts of your product to fix, improve or promote so you’re prepared to launch with confidence
|Download the Slides||Get Notified of Webinars|