An effective customer-validation program provides insights that allow product teams to make market-driven product development and roadmap decisions. But what if your resources are limited?
What Is Customer Validation?
Customers or their proxies testing real unrealized products in real environments. Specific proven research methods are used to capture actionable insights about the customer experience with actual products.
What will you learn in the webinar?
When you watch our webinar, you will learn how product teams without a full-time customer-testing team can leverage turnkey assets to run quick and efficient customer-validation (alpha, beta, and field) tests to ensure better market acceptance and revenue growth.
Luke Freiler, CEO of Centercode, will discusses how these lean customer-validation testing assets can help you:
- Discover new insights by exposing your product to a broader audience outside the QA lab
- Segment your product’s experience into different testing topics
- Gain valuable feedback from even a small group of targeted testers
- Determine which types of product feedback you should look for (bugs, suggestions, surveys, etc.)
- Determine which parts of your product to fix, improve or promote so you’re prepared to launch with confidence
|Download the Slides||Get Notified of Webinars|