You’ve built products that’ve done well. You’ve built products that never took off. And you’ve worked with your marketing team to create a “new value prop” for the products in between.
On Tuesday, March 3 at 1 p.m. EST we put together a special webinar where we learned how to build healthcare products that solve a strong market need and will ultimately sell themselves.
We also learned best practices from industry experts on how to get in front of your target market with an effective framework to elicit key insights you need to identify true, unmet market needs.
Trish Rivard and Jackie Harder, principals from Eliciting Insights, discussed tactical strategies to build out a robust voice-of-the-customer program for products targeted at healthcare payers, providers and other vendors. Some of the topics we covered included:
- Finding the right contacts and getting them to take your call
- Distilling meaningful insights from open ended interviews
- Validating your insights with survey data
- Identifying new products to bring to market
- Identifying products that will never take off