Your product roadmap is not just a document, it’s a powerful tool to communicate your vision and strategy to everyone who matters. If your roadmap is not conveying realistic and relevant information that is up to date and pertinent, you risk leaving valuable time, opportunities and revenue on the table. But how do you make sure your roadmap is encompassing the above while also aligning with the needs of your partners, customers and stakeholders? And what are the ways you can avoid common pitfalls that can derail your roadmap, your confidence and your product success?
Join us May 25 at 1 pm ET as we welcome Mina Malak Hanna, Sr. Product Manager, Fintech at Verizon for a conversation on how to implement successful product roadmap alignment that will help to optimize your efforts, avoid headaches and keep your most important relationships in the know.
In this session, Mina will share:
– Ways to ensure your roadmap reflects your organization and product strategy
– How to socialize, prioritize and validate your roadmap items
– How to collaborate and get buy-in from your stakeholders
– Ways to document roadmap items that intersect with the expectations of your partnerships, customers and teams
– How to avoid pitfalls that may throw you off course