The Pragmatic Marketer: Volume 2 Issue 4
In this issue:
- Navigating Pathways to the Future: Product Roadmaps Lead Their Readers in Multiple Directions
At a recent Product Strategy Network roundtable, a group of product strategists shared their benefits as well as frustrations with the technique of roadmapping.
- Software Product Management: If You Can't Define It, You're Doing a Bad Job of It
Learn about the importance of product managers and how software companies are screwing up by not capitalizing on their value and talents.
- Knowledge Transfer: Start It Out Right
Knowledge transfer is the one important thing that companies forget to build into their plan time and time again. Read on for tips about putting together an effective knowledge transfer effort for each new release of your software.
- Put Your Money Where the Value Is
Marketing is being asked to participate in the sales process to a degree not seen in the past ten years. Although typically lacking significant sales experience, vice presidents of marketing are being held accountable for revenue targets.
- A Look at Clarity in Positioning
Positioning is a process that focuses on conveying product value to buyers, resulting in a family of documents which drive all outbound communications. the best positioning clearly states how the product will solve specific customer problems.
- Case Study: Market-Driven Focus a Driving Force Behind Kronos Workforce Management Solutions
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.