The Pragmatic Marketer: Volume 2 Issue 3
In this issue:
- Multiple Products, Multiple Product Managers
When a company expands to multiple products and product families, firms must integrate a broad set of skills among multiple product management professionals. Read how to address the challenges of multiple products and product managers.
- Competitive Information and Sales Guides: What Sales Forces Need to Win
Six field-tested salespeople-approved best practices to help you put competitive intelligence to work for your sales force.
- Ten Things Product Managers Should Know About Sales
Product managers routinely support the sales process but many times lack enough knowledge to do this. This article discusses ten things that product managers need to know about sales, the sales process, and the role of the sales rep.
- Using Force Field Analysis to Listen to Customers
Force field analysis is a technique that elevates a painful exercise into powerful feedback. Learn to use this simple tool to quickly brainstorm and prioritize ideas with a group of customers.
- How to Make Selling Complex Solutions Simple
Explore why product training fails and what can be done to succeed in this area.
- Case Study: Micro Focus unlocks the value of marketing
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.