How To Retain Customers, Build Loyalty and Increase Revenue Opportunities Like TaskRabbit and Vrbo
Product teams know that having a deep understanding of their customers is imperative to building engaging products that keep users coming back. But how do you balance different types of customer needs to build loyalty? How do you build trust with customers when you don’t control their end-to-end experience with your product or service?
Join us Tuesday, October 26 at 1:30 PM ET as we welcome Lindsay Hunt, director of product at TaskRabbit for her discussion on customer and revenue retention and how to build products and services that keep your market coming back. Learn how to navigate customers when you have two users in a marketplace, strategic angles to entice and delight customers and opportunities for revenue growth by nurturing relationships and creating products people want to buy.
In this discussion you’ll learn:
* Dynamics of building products for two-sided marketplaces
* How to build trust within the market
* How to create feedback loops that bring customers back to your product
* Strategies for increasing revenue retention
* How to optimize your product to serve multiple customer types