Companies know that learning more about their customers is the best way to improve their products. But is the research influencing meaningful change? More often than not, the answer is no.
While many mediums facilitate customer engagement, this work only results in tactical, user-level augmentations that have a minor impact. Thankfully there’s a better strategy, a well-run Customer Advisory Board (CAB). CABs not only lead to significant product enhancements but also uncover new solutions that lead to substantial career-building opportunities and revenue gains.
So why should you become a member of one?
Join us on Thursday, August 26 at 1:30 PM ET as we’re joined by Rob Jensen, VP of Marketing for Ignite, and learn how a CAB is an effective opportunity that can propel your product path. Not only do members interact with their best customers, but they get to present product plans and roadmaps to company executives who otherwise may not be aware of their skills and contribution to the company.
Participants in this discussion will learn:
- How CABs can be used to improve product development roadmaps
- The myriad of benefits leading companies have gained from managing robust CAB programs
- Examples of how careers can benefit from participating in company CAB programs
- CAB program “must-dos” to ensure success
- Resources available to start a CAB program or improve one that is struggling