Designing for Change with the Knoster Model: UX Edition
Senior UX Designer of Dick's Sporting Goods Mike Donahue
If you’ve experienced push-back from internal stakeholders, or less-than-desired adoption rates from end users, you’ve run into a change management issue. And it can be difficult to know how to handle those situations.
Product managers and designers have the responsibility and opportunity to plan for, design for and communicate that change.
Join us Tuesday, March 9, at 1:30 PM ET as we’re joined by Senior UX Designer Mike Donahue to learn a proven framework for change management adapted to the needs of designers and business. You’ll gain the tools and knowledge you need to gain buy-in and drive adoptions. In this discussion, we’ll cover:
• A proven framework you can use to plan, design and communicate change with internal stakeholders and end users
• Why change management is critical to the success of your design discovery and execution phases
• How to spot the weak links in your design strategy and communications so you can overcome a variety of objections and resistance from stakeholders and end users
• Examples that illustrate how to apply the framework
• The tools you need to apply the framework, whether you’re working on your own or need to lead collaborative group working sessions