Like your favorite pizza joint, we deliver. Except we can deliver anywhere in the world. Our onsite training courses allow you to tailor the experience to the specific needs of your company and expand the number of people and departments that can be exposed to the Pragmatic Institute Framework. This allows you to:
- Focus on material most relevant to your company
- Discuss proprietary issues in more depth and complete confidentiality
- Ensure everyone is on the same page
- Save money and limit downtime by having our instructor come to you
- Create critical mass quickly to ensure lasting change in your teams
Prior to delivering an onsite course, our instructors hold conference calls and discussions with company representatives to gain insight into backgrounds and roles of attendees, your desired outcome for the training, and any special areas of emphasis. The delivery of our training is then tailored to your audience.
New Hire (‘Maintenance’) Training
Pragmatic Institute can train newly hired employees in ongoing onsite sessions or they can participate in one of our public courses. Since both public and onsite training courses are grounded in the Pragmatic Institute Framework, you can be ensured of a consistently high-quality experience and continuity of understanding among team members.