What do Product Managers wish?
When asked what they had to say to the VP of Sales, product managers wished that the sales people would understand the product management role and the product's value:
- Product management is not sales support
- Give us access to customers and customer information
- Let product management manage the products
(ie., quit interfering).
- Stop the rampant discounting
- Sell what we have (and stop selling product futures)
- Read what we publish
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.