on my reading list
Here are some of the great articles that I read this week:
- In a Downturn, Provoke Your Customers (Philip Lay, Todd Hewlin, and Geoffrey Moore)
- How Pixar Fosters Collective Creativity (Ed Catmull)
- The Art of Liftoff (Kristin Zhivago)
- There Is No End State When Transitioning to Agile (Mike Cohn)
- Why I’d fail a Google interview and be glad I did (Jon Gatrell)
and of course, Wordle for making word maps.
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.