Friday Fun: books books books
I was asked recently about some new book recommendations. The old classics like Positioning and Crossing the Chasm are still great but here are some newer books for your reading list:
And don't forget to order World Wide Rave: Creating Triggers that Get Millions of People to Spread Your Ideas and Share Your Stories by David Meerman Scott, available March 3rd.
- Tuned In: Uncover the Extraordinary Opportunities That Lead to Business Breakthroughs by Craig Stull, Phil Myers, and David Meerman Scott
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne
- The Art of Product Management: Lessons from a Silicon Valley Innovator by Rich Mironov
- Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition by Guy Kawasaki
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly by David Meerman Scott
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.