Charlie Knapp reports
Mobium Creative Group in Chicago recently released survey results that identify top problems with b-to-b communications. The survey, which was conducted in conjunction with a Starch research audit of business-to-business ads, produced the following results:
- Contain too much product and company information and lose the key message--74%.
- Marketing communications messages don't address the needs and concerns of the target audience--66%.
- Ads are full of "chest pounding" by companies--39%.
- They lack human interest and passion--28%.
- They don't take creative risks--20%.
- Contain stock photographs of corporate environments--19%.
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.