Roger Cauvin tagged Steve Johnson and Barbara Nelson. Here are 5 things you might not know about each of us:
- 1. I paid my way through college playing guitar in bars. All the beer I could drink plus tuition money. Now that's a sweet deal.
- 2. I got married when I was 20 and we had kids early; I'm almost 50 and the kids on are their own. Empty-nester is what it's all about.
- 3. I have read, in their entirety, the Old Testament, New Testament, the Koran (in English), and the Book of Mormon.
- 4a. My son is the bass player for , a great new band. Oh, wait... a lot of you know that.
- 4b. My daughter is a sales person.
- 5. I really like sales people. Well, most of 'em. I love sales people who understand their business and their products, and help their customers buy. I scorn sales people who put their personal quota above the best interests of the company and their clients.
- 1. I feel 20-something but have a grandson who's almost a year old. The cliche about how we should skip the children and go straight to the grandchildren is too true!
- 2. I'm in the planning phase of a major house renovation. (What was I thinking?) As we make choices, I'm trying to keep focused on "what problem does this solve?" and to avoid letting the project costs run amuck. Sort of like building software...
- 3. Although I travel a lot for work, I still love to travel for pleasure. Favorite cities: Paris, San Francisco (close to home), London, New York, and Victoria. Favorite islands: Santorini and Kaui.
- 4. I've been married almost 34 years. (Not possible, I'm 20-something.) My husband makes me laugh, keeps me centered, inspires me to be a better person, and let's me be crazy once in a while.
- 5. I just learned to play canasta with my 82-year old aunt and 90-year old mother. My husband says I'm now officially a grandma.
We tag, , , , . Tag, you're it.
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.