Best and Worst Online Tactics and Budget Plans
From MarketingSherpa. Among the top tactics:
- Behaviorally targeted ads favored: Still a favorite, marketers say they will be investing more in them in 2008.
- House lists top paid search: More marketers reported success with house email lists than paid search ads — a reversal from a year earlier.
- Test, test, test again: Marketers are measuring and testing more in almost all categories surveyed.
- SEO begets strong ROI: Search engine optimization is delivering a strong return on investment, according to more than half of the marketers surveyed.
- Viral gains converts: Agencies are urging marketers to explore viral marketing and advertising in mobile phones, online video sites and virtual worlds.
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.