A house with no front door
Saeed Khan writes,
In my effort to build products with limited resources, I often spend time justifying the need for features. Market facts provide quantification for the requirements and usage scenarios put them in context. But too often, I still face the usual questions from the engineers over each requirement:
- Is this feature critical for this release?
- How many customers have asked for it?
- Are there any workarounds?
- Would we lose deals if we didn't have it?
And my least favorite:
- Of all of these features, if you could have only one, which one would you choose?
Why they persist in asking this question, I don't know. It's like asking, "Of all of the doors on the house, if you could only have one, which one would you choose?"
Read about A house with no front door.
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.